You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Cambridge, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We are looking to recruit a Graduate Electronics Engineer to support the ongoing development of a range of industry-leading, electronic surveillance devices.
We are looking for someone capable of working on their own initiative but who can also collaborate and communicate effectively with other engineers and end users. Training and mentoring by senior engineers will be provided to help the individual develop their skills.
You will have:
* A good degree in electronics or physics.
* Electronics analogue and digital design skills at board level.
* Some experience or interest in RF circuit and system design.
* Some experience of test automation.
* Experience of laboratory test equipment and measurement techniques.
* Good oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to work effectively within a team.
* A logical approach to problem solving.
In addition, the following would be advantageous:
* Proficiency in a programming language such as Python.
* Radar system knowledge.
Graduates with industrial experience via a placement or recent graduates with relevant academic course or research experience are welcomed. There may be occasional opportunities for overseas travel to support products.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
We are a UK based, technical recruitment consultancy specialising in the electronics, software, scientific, mechanical and engineering technology sectors.
We cover a number of market sectors, including Telecomms, Wireless, Audio, Video, DAB, DVD, IP, Automotive, Renewable Energy, Power, Aerospace, Space, Semiconductor, RF, Industrial, C
- Recruitment & HR
- Hemel Hempstead, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2001