You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 27 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Who are we?
Millions of people participate in property transactions every year in the UK. In most cases, it’s a stressful and unpleasant process held up by outdated, admin-heavy and labour-intensive processes. Founded in 2016, OneDome’s mission is to change this experience forever using data, powerful digital technology, and an innovative business model.
With offices in London and Kiev, OneDome is a fast-growing, well-funded, cutting-edge property technology start-up whose goal is to challenge market norms and reshape the property industry to better reflect the consumer demands of the 21st Century.
Our property technology helps consumers with their property search and purchase, while we also work with estate agents, conveyancers and mortgage brokers to help them adapt to their customers’ changing needs and remain competitive.
What’s the opportunity?
As a member of the Customer Support team made up of OneDome product experts, you will be responding to queries from our customers. You will report directly to the VP of Sales and work closely with Engineering, Product, Customer Success, Sales and Marketing. You’ll be looking for every opportunity to delight our customers with your problem-solving skills, in-depth knowledge and a caring approach.
What will you be doing?
- Handling enquiries for various customers such as estate agents and conveyancers
- Maintaining knowledge-base and making sure that it’s consistent with the latest version of the product
- Providing support efforts around platform setup, on-boarding and troubleshooting
- Assisting the Customer Success team to define short and long-term plans to help customers
- Helping the Marketing team to gather customer testimonials and case studies
- Working with the Product team to map out feature requests and gather customer feedback
- Maintain new release communication for customer distribution
What skills and experience do you need?
- Recent university graduate, or university junior or senior; or less than one-year work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fast learner, comfortable with technology and keen to become a OneDome expert
- Eagerness to learn about SaaS technology and the property industry
- Strong customer-focused attitude
- Good understanding of fundamental internet technologies such as HTML, CSS, Email (Exchange), etc.
- A team player with an ability to work effectively, confidently and cross-functionally within all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Organised and can meet business objectives on time with high-quality work
- Entrepreneurial and flexible, with a problem-solving approach
- Self-starter with drive, initiative and ability to take ownership of projects
- Able to prioritise and multi-task several projects at once
- Experience working with Zendesk, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Jira or similar tools is a plus
- High-growth, young, well-funded company – raised over £4.25M funding to date
- Competitive salary and generous share options
- Private Healthcare including 50% discount on gym membership
- An innovative, game-changing product
- Great location in Central London
- Refreshments – Help yourself to fresh fruit, healthy snacks, proper coffee, dozens of different types of tea and refreshments
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
OneDome is a technology and property start-up that helps property professionals improve their digital customer journey, and provides an end-to-end experience for consumers.
Founded in 2016, OneDome’s mission is to challenge market norms and reshape the property industry to better reflect the consumer demands of the 21st Century. O
- Technology & IT
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016