- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 29 Nov, 2018
- Posted on 30 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,000.0 per year
£22,000-£24,000 + £5,000-£7,000 bonus + company benefits
Global media business seeks a highly polished graduate with excellent administration accuracy skills to join their events team.
Our client is a market leading FSTE listed business with office globally. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this global leader.
The account executive’s role is to contribute towards the sales team’s effort hit the agreed sponsorship target and overall event target. The account executive will have the responsibility of managing a portfolio of existing accounts maintaining each company’s annual spend and growing where possible, whilst also managing all sales administration requirements.
- Manage an existing global portfolio of accounts and maintaining their annual spend
- Develop an understanding of the industry and each customers’ businesses
- Build and manage a personal pipeline
- Ensure all personal business communications are logged on sales force
- Maintain the relevant sales admin and recording files/spreadsheets with 100% accuracy.
The role also involves allocating clients with the correct information and taking high value orders. We are keen to hear from candidates who have a proven track record of order taking and customer service at the highest level.
Duties of Account Executive:
- Processing a high volume of product orders.
- Logging all sales on to in-house systems with 100% accuracy
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
- Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team.
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Taking phone calls from customers.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
Requirements for the role:
- High organisational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- Degree educated ideally
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent admin skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Strong communication skills.
- Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.
- An administrative or sales background or customer services background
- Must be detail oriented.
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities. We cover: media, digital media, print, exhibition, event, conference, outdoor and radio sales, in addition to marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Lipton Media
Lipton Media is a niche media sales recruitment agency committed to unearthing the best talent across the b2b media sales market. We specialise in all forms of b2b media sales including conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence. Our clients range from small start-up companies
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- Founded in
16 Berwick St, Soho, London W1F 0HP, UK