You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 26 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Joining as a placement student you won’t stop learning. You’ll be collaborating on real projects, contributing to the firm with the opportunity to open doors for your future. You’ll be one of the team, your ideas will be heard and your work will be valued. You’ll receive training and support to ensure you advance. We provide the opportunities – you take them.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a 12 month work placement in the busy Marketing team of the London office of Moore Stephens, a Top 10 UK and global accountancy and advisory firm. You will work with the Marketing team and the firm’s business units to support focused marketing and business development activity, and will gain experience of a range of industry sectors, accounting and advisory services and marketing tactics.
You will also have the opportunity to attend regular internal learning and development courses, as well as social and charity events, that take place throughout the year. There is also a subsidised canteen.
The role is varied as you will support multiple business units, meaning you will be doing a wide range of tasks, giving you invaluable experience. You will also have the opportunity to take ownership of marketing projects from start to finish.
You will assist with:
- Digital marketing communications such as the website, blog, videos, intranet and social media
- Writing/editing content for internal and external publications
- The design, distribution and maintenance of ‘hard copy’ communication
- Event organisation, such as seminars, exhibitions and networking, including representing the firm at external events
- Reviewing performance of marketing analytics such as external communications and the website through use of Google Analytics, Dotmailer and SiteImprove
- The firm’s client relationship management (CRM) system, Microsoft Dynamics
- Research for presentations, proposals, prospect lists, sales meetings and market/sector issues
What we are looking for
- Be prepared to take responsibility and suggest improvements to improve working methods
- Work proactively as well as being able to react quickly, while maintaining an attention to detail
- Possess a commercial, enthusiastic and positive outlook and be prepared to work hard
- Be bright, intelligent and challenging with a strong personality
- Have good IT skills and good working knowledge of all computer applications e.g. MS Office
- Have good communication, organisational, time management, team and interpersonal skills, able to work under pressure with accuracy and focus
- Have basic knowledge of Moore Stephens LLP, its services and sectors
- Have basic understanding of professional services, preferably within the accounting market
- Have an interest and be keen to learn about all aspects of research and marketing
- Be hard-working, motivated, able to work on their own initiative and prioritise their workload
- Currently at university and on track to achieve a 2:1 degree (or equivalent), and seeking a year in industry
- Minimum of 120 UCAS points (or equivalent), achieved within the same academic year
Accepted degree subjects
- marketing and advertising studies
How to apply
Please note due to high volume of applications for our roles we reserve the right to close all vacancies earlier than the advertised date without notice. To avoid disappointment please apply as soon as possible.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 11/11/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitmentDiscover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Moore Stephens
Helping our clients thrive in a changing world.
We provide our clients with support and guidance to deal with new risks and opportunities. As a Top 10 accounting and advisory network we support a broad range of individuals and entrepreneurs, large organisations and complex international businesses.
- Consulting & Accounting
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1907
150 Aldersgate St, London EC1A 4AB