You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Horsham, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
DescriptionPosition at Creative Assembly We are looking for a passionate and committed individual to join our team as Trainee Art Coordinator. In this role, you will be a key part of the art team, coordinating assets from both internal and external artists on a new IP title within the Total War Universe.
You will be working on an innovative Total War title with a small but experienced team of developers where you will have the opportunity to really shape the game. You will also have the chance to be a part of a unique project and work as part of a world class team.
This is a chance to work in a small agile development team within a large studio with plenty of opportunity to develop your skills and career. We are a highly collaborative team and encourage contribution to all areas of the game. Your opinions, even outside your area of expertise, are always valued.
Key ResponsibilitiesAs a Trainee Art Coordinator on the project, you will help manage the pool of internal and external artists; from locating and engaging new talent, preparing clear and concise art briefs, to handing the day to day art coordination and project management of the workflow – including reviews and feedback.
Working closely with the project lead, you will learn to work within set time constraints, coordinate with colleagues across different time zones, and track and implement work from multiple sources on different timelines.
Knowledge, Skill and ExperienceEssential
- Highly organised
- Excellent communicator with both strong social and written skills
- Self-motivated and collaborative
- Formal art training
- Demonstratable compositional skills
- Good eye for colour palette
- Interest in art history
- Interest in graphic and product design
- Love of all things visual
- Positive attitude to creative problem solving
- Experience with Photoshop
- Game development experience
We are Creative AssemblyWe gather the greatest talent out there, coming together to craft authentic and detailed experiences of the highest quality.
We focus on our strengths and embrace our uniqueness, collaborating across teams and giving everyone the trust and respect to be masters of their craft.
Our values form the foundation of our culture and ethos:
- Everything we do is about quality, from individual actions to final products, we take pride in the detail and authenticity of all our creations.
- We focus on our strengths as a studio. Our teams might work across different projects, but our goals and vision should be clear for everyone.
- We are a collective who thrive working across teams, empowering each other to succeed.
- Respect at CA is given as a default, we respect each other as diverse and unique individuals, who come together to create games our fans will love.
- Alongside respect, we trust each other, our teams and our leaders as experts of their craft. Everyone is given creative autonomy and freedom to make a real contribution to our projects and our legacy.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Since its founding in 1940, SEGA has won the hearts of many generations…some through our iconic blue and white hedgehog and for others, with our more recent titles like Football Manager or Total War. We’ve been entertaining the world with creative and innovative experiences, one community at a time and are now one of the world’s leading inter
- Technology & IT, Sport, Leisure & Tourism
- Brentford, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1940