You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 20 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,000.0 per year
Our client offers outstanding training as well as an unmatched commission structure that can see Graduate Recruitment Consultants taking home £35k+ in their first year and hitting £50k+ in their second year. All new starters receive a structured 12 week training programme that will ensure you have all the skills required to become a 360 Graduate Recruitment Consultant. You will not only be taught by one of the leading Recruitment trainers in the country but you will also get 1:1 coaching throughout your first few years.
The role of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant consists of:
- Sourcing new candidates through advertising, networking, research and headhunting
- Building a client and candidate base
- Gaining a client brief on candidate requirements
- Assessing candidates experience, arranging interviews and managing interview processes
- Managing the offer process – delivering the good news and making sure they are happy to accept the offer
- Working to daily, weekly and monthly targets
If you are a tenacious, hard-working and driven graduate that wants a career with outstanding earning potential from the start, alongside unmatched training to ensure you can reach that earning potential, then APPLY NOW!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Timberseed is a London based recruitment firm that works closely with top graduates and second jobbers to help them find great careers with our diverse set of clients. We recruit for client facing roles within a number of industries, from Executive Search and Recruitment, to Technology and Digital Media firms.
We pride ourselves o
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016