- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 07 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Deutsche Bank Graduate Programme – CIB: Global Markets Research
Deutsche Bank provides commercial and investment banking, retail banking, transaction banking and asset and wealth management products and services to corporations, governments, institutional investors, small and medium-sized businesses, and private individuals. We are Germany’s leading bank, with a strong position in Europe and a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific.
About your programme
Our programme is designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to immediately add value and contribute to meeting the needs of our world-class clients. You’ll join your regional classmates across all business areas for orientation where you’ll hear from executive board members directly regarding the future of the bank. Following this, best-in-class product trainers will give you an unrivalled introduction to our business and the industry. You’ll build a broad knowledge base and hone your skills through immersive classroom and online modules that are built around you.
About CIB: Global Markets Research
The Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) combines Deutsche Bank’s Corporate Finance, Equities, Fixed Income & Currencies and Global Transaction Banking businesses. This new business division was created in 2017 with the aim to ensure greater alignment of product and sales efforts, enabling the bank to deliver a better service to clients and a more focused resource allocation.
Equities is a market-leading provider of equity and equity-linked products to institutional, corporate and retail clients worldwide. The equities platform is built on four product lines – Equity Trading, Equity Derivatives, Global Investment Solutions and Prime Finance – setting the standard in trading, origination, financing and distribution.
Working on our day-to-day business as well as on special projects, you will contribute to the development of new ideas for helping our customers achieve their financial goals. The projects you work on will require your analytical skills, an ability to work independently and an instinct for trends and innovations.
From day one, you’ll be exposed to real market issues, as you help explain market events, contribute to our research publications and create investment strategies, tools or models. Your learning curve will be steep, but you’ll have plenty of support and guidance from managers and mentors.
The specific tasks that you deal with will depend on your role within the team. You will be trained by the best, evolve professionally as well as personally, and build a firm foundation upon which to specialise later.
We are looking for bright minds with excellent academic records and some practical work experience to create a positive impact for our customers. We hire for attitude and skillset and are open to applications from a variety of backgrounds and degrees.
- Are you passionate about finance with a great affinity for numbers?
- Do you have an interest in business, economics, financial mathematics or engineering, either as part of your degree or extra-curricular activities?
- Do you have experience in the banking industry or have you participated in activities, that showcase your passion towards business or finance?
- Have you worked abroad or had experience dealing with clients and colleagues on a global level?
- Do you have strong communication skills and are you fluent in English?
- Can you work well in a team and inspire others with your ideas?
- Are you either currently in school for an undergraduate degree or have you completed a degree course in the last two years?
- Would you describe yourself as a conscientious, dedicated individual with excellent analytical skills and an ability to work on your own initiative?
Then we look forward to meeting you!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Deutsche Bank
Build your career on brilliant ideas
At Deutsche Bank, we give bright thinkers the space and training they need to shine. If you’re excited by invention and eager to learn, we’ll deliver the tools you need to unleash your potential. Here, we look for more than an excellent academic record: we’re searching for original, collaborative
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1870
1 Great Winchester St, London, UK