You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 18 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
This is an amazing opportunity for career development and progression. An extremely meritocratic environment in a nurturing and supportive team. During the first few months you’ll be onboarding and communicating with consultants across a wide range of sectors (NEVER by cold-calling) telling them about the benefits of joining our client’s network but as the team is small you’ll be brought onto multiple other tasks as well.
The role is extremely progressive and after you demonstrate competency, you’ll be promoted into a complete, customer facing, 360 account management role – taking project briefs from clients, preparing and briefing a shortlist of the absolute best consultants in the space and ensuring the clients remain happy and loyal users of the platform.
During the first few months:
- you will be responsible for on-boarding consultants to the network via a variety of avenues (NEVER cold-calling).
- Advise consultants on the benefits of our client’s solution, and how they can best use the platform to find their next Private Equity project.
- Regularly engage with their Private Equity consultant network to proactively ensure their experience with our Client is an exceptional one.
- Continually look for new channels and ways to expand their Private Equity consultant network.
Once an Account Manager:
- Identify Consulting and Corporate market opportunities, sourcing a majority of your own deals through proactive networking.
- Work alongside our internal departments to proactively prospect into industry and regionally targeted accounts.
- Lead over the phone client meetings, demos and face to face meetings to evangelize the solution to acquire new Consulting and Corporate and develop usage.;
- Build Consulting and Corporate pipeline.
- A degree (minimum grade 2:1) from a top university.
- Ability to fluently speak either Arabic, German, Spanish or French.
- Adaptability – the business is ever changing and you’ll need to be happy and able to get involved in all areas of the business.
- A desire to learn, improve and develop as a business person.
- Excellent command of the English language both written and verbal.
Training & Development:
As an Enterprise Account you will learn the business from the ground up with exposure across multiple functions. This is a hugely progressive and rewarding opportunity in a customer-facing role which offers the opportunity to take full sales ownership and Account Management based on merit.
Salary: £25k (£10k) progressing to a £50k OTE after you become an Account Manager. Start Date: ASAP
- Fortnightly Lunch
- Friday drinks
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Instant Impact
Instant Impact is a London-based recruitment company, helping talented students, graduates and experienced professionals find their dream jobs in entrepreneurial businesses.
We work with companies at every stage of the business journey, from early-stage start-ups to global powerhouses. Our team specialises in the following sectors:
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2011
London Bridge, 9 Holyrood St, London SE1 2EL, United Kingdom