You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Part-time employment
- Posted on 12 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 500.0 per week
Looking for Part-Time Sales Associate
- Develop contact with potential customers in the industry by cold calling, emailing or scheduling meetings in person.
- Form new and continue existing relationships with companies in the customer database by visiting them in person, maintaining phone contact and addressing issues or problems when they come up.
- Maintain a strong understanding about product inventory, features and technical specifications to answer specific customer questions and perform demos effectively.
- Present information about company offerings to potential customers
- Give customers in-person product demonstrations and teach them about the features and benefits of each item the company offers.
- Attend regular sales team meetings and provide information to management about sales figures, goals and obstacles.
- Become a valuable and helpful resource in all of your dealings with customers and create a friendly reputation in the industry.
- Excellent ability to communicate in writing and verbally
- Friendly and personable with others
- Valid full driving licence
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communication or another field add advantage
- Proficiency with technology including basic computer operations
- Ability to meet goals, stay organised and maintain a positive attitude
What we offer
- Remote work option
- Travel allowance
- Bonus on Targets
- At least finished university degree Marketing , sales and IT
- Sales experience
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About STUDENTJOB UK
StudentJob International, part of YoungCapital, specializes in the sourcing and staffing of young talent.
We are active in eight European countries: The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, France, Austria, The United Kingdom, Spain and Sweden.
Our network of over 4.6 million young ambitious talents is the largest in Europe.
- Recruitment & HR
- Thame, UK
- 501-1,000 employees
- Founded in 1999