You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 11 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
This award winning internship is available to first-year undergraduates from diverse backgrounds. The 5-day placement in a government department gives you valuable insight and understanding of what it's like to be on the Fast Stream.
If you're interested in a career in the Civil Service, it's an ideal way to learn in a short space of time if we're right for you. It’s also a great foundation for applying to the Summer Diversity Internship Programme (SDIP).
- You’re a first-year undergraduate.
- You meet the diversity requirements (Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME), socially or economically disadvantaged or have a disability.) Click the link down below to check.
- Right to work in the UK
The internship includes:
- A series of stimulating corporate networking and social events.
- An assessment survival workshop with all you need to know about applying for graduate vacancies.
- An allocated Fast Stream buddy.
- An opening and closing reception attended by high-profile speakers, such as Civil Service diversity champions and inspirational external figures.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The Civil Service Fast Stream is a talent management programme for graduates who have potential to become leaders of the Civil Service. It’s consistently ranked in the top 10 of The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers.
The Fast Stream enables graduates to make an impact on people’s lives in the UK and the world. You could work in areas inc
- Public Services & Army
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in