You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 27 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,000.0 per year
Key responsibilities and skills:
- Maintain project correspondence and drawing files
- Maintain drawing and other documentation information on database
- Prepare drawing issues including arranging printing and dispatch
- Maintain project extranet including any file manipulation, uploading, downloading and plotting
- Prepare documents for storage and archiving
- MS Office - MS Word, Excel, Access, basic Microstation
- Organisational and people skills
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
This is a full-time, 12-month FTC, office hours 9.30am - 6.00pm, Monday to Friday.
If you have excellent administration skills, the ability to work proactively with minimal supervision, with a flexible approach please contact Geeta Bhudia.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Adrem Group
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 1982
1-3 Dufferin St, London EC1Y 8NA, UK