- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 11 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Do you have a keen interest in corporate finance but want to utilise your knowledge in a fast paced, dynamic sales environment? Are you competitive, passionate, creative and a strong leader? Do you want to work for an organisation that is known for going the extra mile for their clients and candidates and have a fantastic social life?
My client is a dynamic recruitment business that specialises in recruiting the highest calibre staff for Major and Fast growth companies in the fields of Mergers && Acquisitions, Finance Transformation, and Finance leaders of the future. Their consultants are passionate, genuine and diligent in their approach to clients and candidates and they have an unrivalled network and excellent working relationships.
They are a fast growth and dynamic boutique recruitment business working with FTSE 100 and International Businesses in the UK && Overseas. Based in the heart of the West End, they have now reached the size where pro-active and high calibre Resourcer/Consultants are required to aid further growth.
In order to be successful with my client, it is imperative to be well researched in the fields of M&&A, strategy and finance and have a genuine interest in the field. They are an organisation that has become one of the leading agencies of their kind due to their passion and expertise in the field - if you feel that this sector would be of interest to you, read on...
What the role of a Recruitment Researcher will involve on a daily basis:
If you feel that you would be the perfect candidate for this opportunity, don’t hesitate another moment. Send in your CV today and don’t miss out!
- Sourcing and speaking to candidates through a variety of methods
- Helping to win new client business through cold/medium and warm calling
- Screening && meeting candidates to understand what they are looking for in a new role
- Researching and understanding your industry field to understand trends and thinking
- Gaining insight and research on new clients
- Negotiating fees
- Meeting && entertaining clients
- Eventually assisting on filling jobs within your division.
Skills and competencies required to become a Recruitment Researcher:
- Will have an outgoing character, suited to consulting, influencing and selling ideas
- Will have strong career ambition and drive
- Be naturally confident, and a self-starter that will be able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- An enthusiasm to understand how clients and businesses work and function
- Will have a resilient and persistent nature
- Will be able to demonstrate their proactivity - whether this is through sporting achievements, work or extracurricular activities such as University societies
Benefits for Recruitment Researcher:
- Performance related Bonus Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Quarterly Team event incentive
- Smart/Casual Dress
- Season Ticket Loan
- 23 Days Holiday - 3 days taken over Xmas Shutdown
- Flexible working
- Continuous training, development and support
- Career Structure and growth
Submit your CV to us and we’ll have a look and get in touch with you.
SW6 Associates Recruit into : Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking, Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, and Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
About SW6 Associates Ltd
"ONLY THE AMBITIOUS"
We are the UK’s largest and most successful recruitment to recruitment and sales recruitment company.
At SW6, we have 50 years of combined industry experience and have mastered the art of recruiting since our inception in 2003. We have the perfect model to suit all needs within the recruitment industry,
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003