You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 19 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000.0 per year
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Scheme Summer 2018 - Central London
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - 3 x Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants Needed - Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant Scheme - No previous recruitment experience needed
Are you a 2018 Graduate looking for a career step which will elevate you to the next level both financially and career-wise?
Want to ensure the hours in the library and a fortune in student loans doesn't results in stagnant wages and limited career prospects?
Looking to apply the sector specific knowledge you gained at University in an environment where your earning potential in uncapped?
Have you considered Venn Group's Graduate Recruitment Programme?
At Venn Group we focus on Finance, Legal, IT, HR, Communications, Marketing, Business Intelligence, Life Sciences, Procurement and Housing Recruitment to name a few and offer you the opportunity to earn £40k+ alone in your first year.
So what is recruitment I hear you ask, well here's a brief overview:
No two days are the same in Recruitment, you will have the opportunity to speak with a whole range of different key stakeholders within your market. The role will consist of:
• Networking with industry professionals over the phone
• Meeting clients to better understand their business
• Registering candidates
• Advertising roles on job boards and through social media channels
• Building your own business
• Negotiating pay and salary rates between clients and candidates
• Making placements and ultimately making money!
As well as market leading training and a great sociable environment, Venn Group also offer:Rewards:
• Performance based pay rises and promotions
• Opportunity to earn 25% commission on your billing
• Fast track career progression - get to Executive Consultant in 18 months
• Monthly Fizzy Fridays and regular nights out
• 22 days holiday rising each year to 30!
• Top performer lunches for top billers
• Free BUPA healthcare after 1 years` service
• Entry onto our Vennture Points reward scheme
• Free Fruit Monday!Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Requirements
• Minimum of 2:2 degree
• Commercial experience shown through internships, work experience and extra-curricular activity
• Sales experience is desirable but not necessary
• Confident on the phone, able to build rapport quickly and establish long lasting relationships
• You must be able to demonstrate that you're ambitious, results driven, self-motivated and naturally competitive
Salary: £20,000 basic salary PLUS UNCAPPED COMMISSION (Realistic OTE 1st year £35,000, 2nd year £50,000, 3rd year £65,000+)
If you`re interested in this exciting Graduate Trainee opportunity, apply now and we`ll be in touch to discuss your application and arrange an immediate interview.
Salary: £20,000 basic salary PLUS UNCAPPED COMMISSION (Realistic OTE 1st year £35,000, 2nd year £45,000, 3rd year £60,000+)If you`re interested in this exciting Graduate Trainee opportunity, apply now and we`ll be in touch to discuss your application and arrange an immediate interview.IT and Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment i.e. Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk Management and Insurance; Digital, Media and Telecommunications Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment i.e. Management Consultancy, Procurement, Change Management, Supply Chain; Life Sciences Recruitment i.e. Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Healthcare; Public Sector Recruitment i.e. Local Government, NHS, Education; Not-For-Profit Recruitment i.e. Education, International Charities
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Venn Group
Venn Group is an acknowledged leader in professional interim recruitment, dedicated to helping our clients fill critical skills gaps with experienced contractors, locums and temporary staffing solutions.
Our specialist teams apply extensive sector knowledge to understand the complexities of each specific assignment, ensuring an ef
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 2001
105 Strand, London, UK