- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 11 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 12 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,000.0 per year
- Voted 100 best companies to work for
- Winner of industry awards 2015
- Finalist of industry award 2016
- Best company 2016
The Company: Based in the centre of London the company was established in 2014 and specialises in Business Change && Transformation as well as Tech and IT. The business is currently 30 people big but wants to grow sufficiently within the next year therefore only taking the best graduates in the market.
- First Year – Base: £22K OTE: £40K
- Second Year – Base: £35K OTE: £70K
- Third Year – Base: £50K OTE: £100K+
The Ideal Candidate?
- Someone with a 2:1 or higher
- Someone who has played sport to a high level
- Someone who has 6 months or more sales experience
Why get into recruitment? MONEY ! Why get into recruitment? SUCCESS ! Why get into recruitment? SOCIAL!
What incentives can you expect as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
- Uncapped commission
- 4x holidays abroad each year (Vegas, Ibiza, Budapest etc)
- Team nights out (weekly, monthly, quarterly)
- Bar in the office, sky sports always playing, ping pong tables
- Company has their own football, rugby and netball teams
What will you be doing on a daily basis as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
- Business development
- Client management
- Candidate sourcing and interviewing: cold calling and placing candidates
- Advertising: putting adverts out and finding new business
- Networking and meeting a huge range of new and exciting people
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About SW6 Associates Ltd
"ONLY THE AMBITIOUS"
We are the UK’s largest and most successful recruitment to recruitment and sales recruitment company.
At SW6, we have 50 years of combined industry experience and have mastered the art of recruiting since our inception in 2003. We have the perfect model to suit all needs within the recruitment industry,
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003
80 Cannon St, London, UK