- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 08 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
Are you looking to join a vibrant sales team, working with some great businesses, with in an organisation that has opportunities to build your career?
We are looking for a dynamic person to join our growing inside sales team. If you are motivated and keen to work in a team of high achievers, then we are the place for you.A little bit about us:
You'll find us an enthusiastic, supportive and loyal bunch to work with. We're very team focused, so you'll never feel out on your own; we take a huge pride in our success, in our brand and in each other.
We are the leading information provider for B2B marketers. We deliver full advisory and professional development services, as well as hosting some of the largest events in the industry. We have one the largest content reaches and have a global reach. This is your chance to join a growing company with high aspirations.
We support over a million marketers, globally, to make informed decisions, develop their skills, connect with peers and open new business opportunities. We offer the full solution to driven, ambitious marketing teams in B2B.What will you get out of this role?
This is an entry level role, which feeds into our Media and Enterprise sales teams. Do well and there will be more opportunities opening up for you.
- We reward hard work, talent and results; through financial rewards and team events.
- Reporting directly to one of B2B Marketing's senior/ experienced account managers, you will be coached to bring out the best of your talents and build your skill set.The role:
You will be developing new and old client relationships selling our events and membership's. You will be managing all aspects of a consultative sales cycle and aim to maximise every opportunity to cross-sell our services and add value to your client's business life.Key responsibilities:
You will be given warm leads to actively reach out to via phone, email and LinkedIn.
- Present our services in conversation inc. membership, events and training to prospects.
- Targeting C-suite decision makers, be confident approaching the most senior decision makers.
- Help your colleagues, motivate and support them, they will do the same for you.
- Help out with events set up as required, also assisting with the event day itself supporting the events team.
- Meeting clients face to face at events (approx 4 per year) and networking. About you:
We are looking for lateral, innovative and creative thinkers; who are autonomous, self-starters who like to be challenged and are opportunity creators. We are looking for someone, who is driven to deliver an outstanding service to clients, exceeding client expectations and revenue objectives. Your profile:
Minimum 6 months experience in b2b sales - essential
- A professional and engaging manner - essential
- Demonstrable sales and interpersonal skills - essential
- Proven to consistently deliver on revenue targets - essential
- A degree is preferred but not essential
Perkbox benefits package
- Workplace pension
- On hitting monthly targets, you will be given the last Friday afternoon of the month off
- Fun working environment with subsidised monthly socials, organised and run by your peers
- Fresh fruit available every day
- Other benefits
Our industry is dynamic, exciting and constantly evolving. Our product offering is growing, for individuals that want to work in a fast-paced, fun and successful environment and focused on climbing the professional ladder then click and apply.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The world’s leading employers and fast growing SMEs trust us to hire world-class student and graduate talent. Our team of super-recruiters connect you with a carefully curated talent pool of exceptional University students, fresh graduates and graduates with up to 5 years professional experience for permanent, internship or contract roles....
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1997