- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 04 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
Graduate Search Researcher - Investment Banking
£25,000 - £30,000 + Bonuses
Our client is looking for a Graduate Researcher to join their Executive Search firm that focuses on the Investment market. They work with a huge range of clients from some of the largest global institutional investors, down to start-ups with a just a small number of employees. They have placed a number of Chief Investment Officers all across Europe in the past year.
They are looking for a Graduate Researcher to join their small team in London, who will work on their projects across Europe. As a Researcher in this team you will working alongside their most senior and experienced staff, in there friendly and collaborative working environment.
As a Graduate Researcher you will:
- Identify target candidates through desktop research and speaking to their network of contacts in person and over the phone.
- Support senior researchers and consultants in sourcing for live roles.
- Attend client meetings and networking events.
- Take the lead on producing all search updates, candidate lists and candidate reports.
- With the Partner, make judgements on which candidates to shortlist.
- Make sure all candidates are regularly updated with search progress, arranging interviews and managing t
Timberseed is a London based recruitment firm that specialises in placing people into Executive Search and Recruitment, Consultative Sales, and Account Management. Our clients’ industries cover Financial Services, Legal, FinTech, Life Sciences and Engineering.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016