You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 05 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
Graduate Search Researcher - Investment Banking
£25,000 - £30,000 + Bonuses
Our client is looking for a Graduate Researcher to join their Executive Search firm that focuses on the Investment market. They work with a huge range of clients from some of the largest global institutional investors, down to start-ups with a just a small number of employees. They have placed a number of Chief Investment Officers all across Europe in the past year.
They are looking for a Graduate Researcher to join their small team in London, who will work on their projects across Europe. As a Researcher in this team you will working alongside their most senior and experienced staff, in there friendly and collaborative working environment.
As a Graduate Researcher you will:
- Identify target candidates through desktop research and speaking to their network of contacts in person and over the phone.
- Support senior researchers and consultants in sourcing for live roles.
- Attend client meetings and networking events.
- Take the lead on producing all search updates, candidate lists and candidate reports.
- With the Partner, make judgements on which candidates to shortlist.
- Make sure all candidates are regularly updated with search progress, arranging interviews and managing the interview process.
As a Graduate Researcher you can expect benefits such as:
- A fantastic commission structure
- Great training programme
- Annual bonuses
- Dinners, frequent socials and Friday drinks
For this roles as a Graduate Researcher you will have:
- Excellent research skills and the ability to carry out extensive and detailed research into clients, candidate and the wider market.
- An interest in Finance and Investment.
- Strong verbal and written communication with the self-confidence to express your opinion to senior member of the team as well as top level candidates.
- Self-motivation and the drive to hit targets.
- The resilience to face numerous challenges and to keep going if things do not go as planned.
We are looking for keen Researchers with a 2:1 or above, with no professional experience needed. This is a great opportunity for highly driven researchers with a keen eye for detail and great communication skills. Apply now.
- Contact: Chloe Lizzimore
- Job ID: 83094395
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Timberseed is a London based recruitment firm that works closely with top graduates and second jobbers to help them find great careers with our diverse set of clients. We recruit for client facing roles within a number of industries, from Executive Search and Recruitment, to Technology and Digital Media firms.
We pride ourselves o
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
Unit 7, 11, 29 Fashion St, London E1 6PX, UK