- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 12 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Our client a Commodity Brokerage company based in the City of London and looking for a Risk Valuations Analyst.
- Develop complete understanding of firm-wide trading positions, systems, models, data inputs and pricing sources across all entities to ensure completeness, accuracy and validity of all prices and margins.
- Analyse and provide recommendations to improve the processes and procedures for ensuring accurate, daily mark-to-market of customer and company positions.
- Identify weaknesses in processes and price testing sources with ability to document, present findings and offer alternative solutions.
- Research complex analytics to assist the company with capital allocation decisions.
- Conduct weekly liquidity stress testing for the firm’s entities.
- Participate in model validation reviews with other risk, back-office and front-office personnel or groups.
- Participate in new product/system reviews and represent the valuation group point of view.
- With Market Risk, research various instruments and margining techniques, and suggest trading limit methodologies.
- Build working relationships with risk strategy, risk compliance, front-office IT and back-office IT to accomplish all the tasks of the valuation group.
About Marlin Selection
Marlin Selection was established to offer personal tailor-made solutions for recruitment within the Financial Services and Commodities industry.
We recruit for Investment Banks, Oil Majors, Commodities Trading Houses and Asset Management firms.
We specialise on the life cycle of a trade from origination to settlement and typical roles i
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- Founded in