You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 29 Jul, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 2,350.0 per month
Digital Uncut are an ambitious team of entrepreneurial, data-driven individuals looking to rapidly expand their operations. As the Senior PPC Executive you would be working directly with the founder of the company and have true impact on decisions and direction. You would be responsible for the PPC (Pay-Per-Click) section of Digital Uncut's offering, working with clients on a daily basis to make sure they are getting the traction they require to grow as a business online.DAY-TO-DAY WORK
- Work closely with the founder to establish new opportunities.
- Work with clients to create ideas & make recommendations.
- Have meetings with the team to strategise campaigns.
- Measure, monitor and analyse past PPC performance.
- Design A/B tests to improve performance and conversions.
- Manage PPC budgets & bids.
- Anything else necessary to ensure innovative campaigns are delivered successfully.
- A highly motivated, flexible and adaptable nature.
- Experience managing & improving PPC campaigns (ideally within an agency).
- Analytical mind who can work with data and ustilise it with Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills.
- A commitment to high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail.
- Have a real say in the direction of the company & your role.
- Agile, flexible startup working environment (no corporate structure).
- Joining an ambitious agency with fast growth early on.
- Internal bike storage, showers.
- Free beer on tap.
- Regular professional & social events.
- Rooftop with great views of the city.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.