You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Manchester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,000.0 per year
Graduate B2B Sales Executive
Media City, Manchester
£20,000 – £22,000 + uncapped commission (£40,000+ OTE)
Are you a recent Graduate looking to join a highly successful business who have significant plans for growth? Are you interested in forging a career within Sales? Do you want to be part of an organisation that will invest in your development? If so, then we want to speak with you.
We are delighted to take to market Graduate Sales opportunities within both our Media and Market Engagement teams. Here at BiP, we consider the opportunities within our sales department to be more than just a ‘job’. Instead, we consider sales as a rewarding and professional career path. Why? Sales is the at the forefront of our business and our sales professionals are crucial in achieving our goals for business growth.
As a business, we are proud to say that we have the UK’s largest and most accurate public sector database. We offer a range of solutions to other businesses to help them deliver the right message, to the right people, at the right time. These solutions range from audience generation services, surveys, content creation, lead generation, data services and targeted digital marketing services. So, we can do anything for clients; from drawing up a dream guest-list for their events; to creating bespoke surveys to send to their target market, to putting their content to potential customers with existing interest in the services they offer. Our services are truly market-leading, and we believe this is demonstrated through our impressive client base which includes O2, BMW, Apple and IBM.
Primarily, your focus will be to identify new clients, and introduce our portfolio of services and products. As the face of BiP, you will be responsible for understanding our client’s requirements and to build long term relationships with them. Unlike other sales roles, this is a truly consultative sales role which means your approach to selling will differ depending on the client and their needs – meaning no day is the same!
While each day will be the different due to the consultative nature of this role, your day-to-day duties will typically consist of:
- Prospect for potential new customers and develop into increased business revenue
- Cold call as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Develop existing client relationships and introduce new products
- Creating proposals which are derived through a comprehensive needs analysis
- Proactively manage customer satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating potential service problems and monitoring satisfaction.
WHAT DO WE LOOK FOR?
- Excellent business acumen
- Results orientated
- Computer literacy with the ability to demonstrate knowledge of MS products (Excel a must)
- Ability to balance ‘data driven’ decisions with experience, to make the right call
- Good time management skills are essential
- Comfortable with both independent and team working environments
- Educated to GCSE level or higher and must be able to demonstrate a good level of English and Maths.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Our opportunities are excellent with a clear development path to build your career. We have a proven track record of internal promotion which includes our very own Head of Media and Marketing Solutions.
We understand the graduate job market is extremely candidate-driven, therefore we offer the following to stay competitive:
- Competitive salary (£20,000 – 22,000)
- Transparent, uncapped commission structure (with on target earnings of circa 40k+)
- Generous bonus upon reaching annual target
- Excellent sales incentives
- Outstanding training
- Clear progression path and development plan
- SimplyHealth – a health cash plan
- Pension Scheme with Standard Life
- Ability to buy/sell up to 5 days holiday
- Flexibility with working hours
You would be working in our newly purchased office in Digital Park, just a ten minute walk from Media City! Our investment in this modern, open, and well-located office underlines our confidence in the future of the group and provides us with room to grow our business.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £22,000.00 /year
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.