- Paris, France
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 06 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 1,100.0 per month
Stanley Robotics is a highly ambitious robotics start-up launched in January 2015. Set to revolutionise the car-parking world with an automated valet service, our robots can move any vehicle. We don’t just want to make the experience of car parking better; we want to get rid of it altogether! Already seeing strong growth with several key accounts (car parking providers), Stanley Robotics has raised equity from big name investors and is rolling out in 2018 several large-scale projects.
We are based in the centre of Paris, in the 11th arrondissement.
You will be part of the recruitment team and participate in building the HR function in the company :
- Scorecard writting with managers ;
- Sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates ;
- Job posting ;
- Dealing with schools and universities ;
- Managing our HR system ;
- Helping the Talent Acquisition Manager on differents HR projects.
We are looking for a passionate and curious individual. A person who is daring, conscientious, questioning, and with excellent interpersonal skills.
- One significative experience in IT recruitment
- Good Command of Linkedin
- English professional proficiency
- We also hire end of study internships.
What we offer
- Fast-paced and flexible environment
- Possibility of working from home (1 day a week)
- Meal vouchers
- Transportation stipend
- Transparent salary policy
Tell us why you think you are the right person for this job
Additional Information Contract type: Internship (4 months) Start date: 07 January 2019 Location: Paris, France (75011)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.