You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 25 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Natixis UK is looking for a(n) Internship Energy Research (11 months' contract)
Natixis is the global corporate, investment, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE (Banque Populaire and Caisse d'Epargne) France's second largest banking group. Natixis boasts more than 21,000 experts in 38 countries and are present mainly in three geographic zones: The Americas, Asia-Pacific and EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa). Natixis London activities are covering the Corporate and Investment Banking businesses with circa 450 employees.
• Support lead energy analyst in producing thematic research on the global crude, LNG and US natural gas markets.
• Contribute to written reports
• Deal with ad-hoc requests from trading and sales desks
• Update market presentations for distribution to clients
• Undertake independent research on topics of interest to client base / the research desk
• May be required to present market views internally
• Ability to work independently with limited direct supervision
• Ability to work with and synthesise incomplete data sets
• Strong attention to detail combined with an ability to think “big picture”
• Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
• Strong writer
• Presentation skills
• Genuine, proven interest in the energy industry
• Experience in the energy market perhaps through previous internships, university society memberships or degree courses.
• Interest in global affairs / geopolitics and impact on energy markets
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Natixis is the international corporate, investment, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, the 2nd-largest banking group in France with 35 million clients spread over two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne.
With more than 16,000 employees, Natixis has a number of areas of expertise that ar
- Banking & Financial Services
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in
25 Dowgate Hill, London, UK