You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 20 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Become a graduate recruitment consultant for the industry leading provider of high-calibre secretarial staff across some of London’s leading financial giants. This graduate recruitment role is based in the London city office and would see the right candidate focussing on providing senior PA’s to the most impressive names in banking (HSBC, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley).
This is a fast-paced and challenging graduate recruitment environment with a discerning clientele, who will expect you to deliver at a high-level all the time. You will have guidance and recruitment specific training, you will always know where you stand and most importantly, you will always know what you have to do to make some serious money. If you are a graduate and you are looking to establish a recruitment career in London, this could be the one for you.
- Operate out of a large, modern, collaborative office right by Liverpool Street station
- Work directly under an established biller comfortably bringing in £500k per year
- Be trained by the best, senior management dedicating time and resources into ensuring you’re the best consultant you can be.
- Enjoy annual ski trips, summer holidays to Ibiza or Barcelona, monthly lunch clubs and Friday drinks
- Submerge yourself in a highly success focussed environment, whilst at the same time taking advantage of a fun, likeminded team.
- Gain access to a market leading commission structure alongside a generous basic salary
- Emotionally intelligent – able to connect with colleagues, clients and candidates alike
- An effective communicator- able to use language to pitch candidates to a demanding client base
- Eager to progress – you will be encouraged to get in front of clients quickly
- Able to think on your feet and deliver a solution focussed attitude
- Keen to soak up the training/mentoring provided
Apply now! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to carve out an exciting graduate recruitment career in Central London.
SuperGrad specialise in graduate recruitment consultant and trainee sales jobs in London.
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- From £24,000 to £35,000 per annum
Handcrafted solutions...first class results.
Our world class search technology and tools enables them to find the most relevant job. Your job!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
There are a lot of graduates out there. They are not all the same.
Some are much more driven, resilient and engaging than others. Some are real characters with a lust for life, determined to make the most of the huge opportunity that life represents.
These are the SuperGrads that the SuperGrad Programme has been specifically
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2010
Three Tuns House, 109 Borough High St, London SE1 1NL, United Kingdom