You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Welcome to the team as Internship - Equity Markets and Commodities - Index and Certificate Management London Task:We give you the opportunity to dive into the most advanced area of financial markets: Derivatives. Our people are ambitious, focused and self-motivated individuals with strong minds, ready to rise to a professional challenge.
Corporate Clients is the investment banking arm of Commerzbank. We provide a high level of expertise and offer a wide spectrum of investment opportunities to our clients worldwide, such as notes and certificates, equities, commodities, fixed income, etc.
Your role - a key part within the "Private Bank Sales Team"
- Support daily functions for a team of 25 sales operating worldwide (daily request and long term projects)
- Monitor a large quantity of complex indexes
- Initiate and manage system developments
- Develop IT tools to automise processes and match clients' demands
- Analyse and report the performance of various structured products
- Currently studying towards a Bachelors or Master degree or recently graduated within the last 12 months
- Expected to or have achieved a minimum 2.1 UK Bachelor degree (or equivalent) and a minimum 320 UCAS points in your A levels (or equivalent)
- High degree of analytical thinking and strong mathematical skills
- Fluent in at least two languages in addition to excellent English
- Advanced level in Excel and VBA, SQL desirable
- Have the right to live and work in the UK (full-time)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.