- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 29 Jul, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Fire Tech seeks a Product Manager to play a central role in creating incredible online and offline products that inspire kids to be future innovators and inventors. Fire Tech is dedicated to filling the technology skills gap by inspiring and training future technology leaders. We are the leading provider of tech camps and courses for kids 9-17. We operate in the UK, France, Italy, Austrailia and are expanding globally.
We are looking for a Product Manager who is innately creative and has excellent understanding of UX/UI with an eye for design. They will work with the Director of Technology to establish best practice for software development and testing to delivery the most compelling online tech education products that will inspire future innovators. Reporting to the CEO, and working in close collaboration with the Director of Technology and Head of Learning, this individual will play a crucial role as we roll out new products, locations, and platforms. Moreover, as one of our teams key early hires, the Product Manager will be instrumental in influencing Fire Tech’s future direction as we expand.Who we are looking for
- Own end-to-end research, design and development of Fire Tech’s online and offline programmes and tools.
- Work with cross-functional team (HR, Operations, Development, Curriculum, Marketing) to ensure strong product design, roll-out and execution
- Drive structured research, primary and secondary, to explore new products that will appeal to our target audience.
- Research and identify target audience’s needs and define the requirements for products that will maximize learner impact.
- Identify the product requirements of the operations team in order to provide the best tools for successfully delivering courses.
- Develop assessment tools that will enable the business to evaluate the success of each product.
- Minimum two years product management experience for online consumer products.
- Experience working with open source software.
- Proven experience with creating customer journeys, writing product requirements and working with technology in driving the technical requirements.
- Proven experience with wireframing, UX and UI
- Strong project management skills
- Driven by innovation and creativity.
- Passion for our mission of creating engaging, community-focused learning experiences.
- Competitive salary package
- Discount on Fire Tech courses for family members
- Regular social gatherings and an intimate, collaborative environment
- A real entrepreneurial spirit and drive to make a tangible difference in the world
- WeWork membership and all associated benefits (free coffee and other drinks on site, and further discounts and promotions)
- Perkbox perks
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Fire Tech
Fire Tech Camp is the UK's leading provider of tech education for young people 9-17 years old. We want to help young people make things with technology, and we want them to learn design thinking, problem-solving, communication and collaboration in the process. Fire Tech brings young people together in small groups, led by inspiring young expe
- Academia & Education
- in London, UK
- Founded in