You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious marketing assistant to join a growing direct marketing team. If you are looking to start a professional career in marketing and are proactive, tenacious and adaptable, then this is an exciting opportunity for you to become a member of our highly commercial, record-breaking marketing team.
We all get on well and find lots of ways to socialise through:
- Monthly social club events
- Monthly awards night and drinks
- Legendary twice yearly company parties
- Team dinners and activities to celebrate success projects
You’ll be responsible for supporting the marketing managers across a number of international business conferences. You will be excited about learning new things; love working to deadlines; motivated by targets, eager to contribute ideas to improve our marketing and processes.
You enjoy personal success and want to achieve it from within a supportive, target driven, talented team. You recognise there’s more to learn and to prove and you’re determined to find the place where you can do just that. Sound familiar?
Hannah McCulloch, Marketing Director says: “What’s exciting about this team is that every marketer comes to work every day knowing that they play a direct and pivotal role in our company’s success. Your performance and work will be directly linked to the revenues we generate. Join us and help us maintain our momentum on the back of smart work, integrity and fun.”
- Competitive base salary plus future bonus potential
- A fast tracked career in a successful, expanding company with global scope
- A chance to truly make your mark and participate in shaping a growing business
- The opportunity to deliver on your core direct marketing skills and to develop into wider areas
- Ongoing training and personal development and coaching from talented managers
- A positive, open and inclusive environment
What we are looking for
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to prioritise
- Ability to multi task
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
Would be great if you also had (but not essential):
- Experience of google analytics
- Marketing automation tools
- Execute social media plans
- SEO optimisation on websites
- Design work
2:1 classification degree or higher.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 22/11/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Hanson Wade
Hanson Wade specialises in bringing people together through outstanding business conferences and year round community contact. We accelerate growth across industry and across the globe.
We do this by finding the right people, the right issues, and the right answers to deliver commercial results fast and with less risk.
- Media, Publishing & Events
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2008
Terminal House, 52 Grosvenor Gardens, Belgravia, London SW1W 0AU