- London, UK
- Part-time employment
- Apply by 19 Nov, 2018
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 85.0 per day
Have you recently graduated in your Maths degree and looking for a desirable role as a Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant?
***Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant located in Lewisham, South East London
***£70 - £80 per day as Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
***One whole academic year of classroom experience
***Long-Term, Full-Time role as Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
***Driving is preferred but not essentialAbout the role:
* Shadowing the class teachers in the Maths department – this will allow you to expand and grow on your very own style of teaching
* Using the confidence in your knowledge of the core subject in 1:1 and small group booster sessions to help support the progress of the individual targets of high and low achieving students
* General classroom support – setting and marking class/homework as well as preparing materials
* Eventually leading your very own pre-planned lessons to an entire class
About the school:
* Rated overall ‘Good’ by Ofsted
* Great, well-supported Maths department
* Well-known for retaining teaching assistants as they transition into teacher training routes
* Accessible transport links/onsite car park
* High-achieving with a great reputation
What the school require in the successful Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant:
* A 2.2 or higher in their relevant Maths degree
* Good academic grades including A-C results in GCSE Maths and English
* A passion to get into the education sector as a Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant with the prospect of exploring Teacher Training
* A great understanding and knowledge of the core subject to deliver to KS3, KS4 and KS5 students
If this Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant role takes to your interest, apply today!
Click ‘Apply now’ to send your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
Please note: due to the volume of Maths Graduate applications, only successful Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant applicants will be contacted.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Remedy Education
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is an agency specialising in the recruitment of Education, Social Care and Medical Staff both in the UK and Overseas. With over 30 years combined industry experience, you can be sure that we will find you the perfect placement, with an experienced and dedicated Consultant on hand, every step of the way!
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003