You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Richmond, UK
- Part-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 325.0 per week
Are you a talented graduate with a 2:1 or above looking to gain experience as a Teaching Assistant before applying for a Primary PGCE?
Would you like to earn £325 per week as a Teaching Assistant in a Reception class to really gain a deeper understanding of working in a Primary school?
Do you have transferable skills you would like to utilise in an Early Years setting – perhaps with phonics for example, which would benefit the role of Primary Teaching Assistant?
If yes, then a well established and friendly Primary school in central Leeds, is looking for an able graduate to support the school as an Early Years Teaching Assistant for the next academic year.
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Reception - Early Years
* Exciting Primary Teaching Assistant role
* Work within Early Years
* Support 1:1 in a Reception class
* Graduate with 2:1 or above
* Strong A Levels and GCSEs required
* Available for the rest of the academic year
* Experience of working with children aged 4-6
* Ideal pre - PGCE experience (may lead on to school’s teacher training)
* Earn whilst you learn - up to £325 per week
* Work Monday-Friday, school hours, during term time
* Very close to central Leeds, easily accessible
* Friendly school with lovely Early Years team and Head Teacher
* Lots of on the job and workshop training provided by the school
If you think you have what it takes to succeed as a Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant, apply to join this fabulous school in Leeds! Click apply or send your CV and covering letter to Amy at i-teachers!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Here at i-teachers we try very hard to make our approach refreshingly different! This is reflected in not only the relationships we develop with our candidates and schools, but in the personnel we employ.
Put simply, our business is about people, and therefore, our team is hugely important, both inside and outside the business. We are d
- Recruitment & HR
- Manchester, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2011