You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 01 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 27,000.0 per year
The award-winning travel company, Corporate Traveller, is looking for a sales specialist to join Flight Centre Travel Group's corporate brand in our Head Office in New Malden as a Business Development Executive. This is a travel sales and marketing business development role and we are looking for someone who is target-driven and highly motivated to join us.
What the role entails
- Identifying, qualifying and helping to capture new business
- Contacting leads and appointment setting for the sales team
- Management of all our digital marketing campaigns generated leads
- Receiving incentives based on meeting set-ups
- Tracking of all activities through a CRM database
Our clients range from fashion labels to financial institutions as well as multinational businesses with offices all over the globe. Typically, you'll be targeting companies with an international travel spend between £50,000 - £2M.
What we're looking for
- Determination to succeed in a sales role
- Ability to build relationships with clients
- High energy and drive
- Strong phone and telemarketing skills
In return, you'll be rewarded with comprehensive training and support from your sales team in addition to an incredible company culture, which has been featured in the Sunday Times ‘100 Best Companies To Work For' for 12 years, as well as 'Great Place to Work® UK' Best Workplaces for 7 years. You'll also gain:
✓ Fantastic earning potential. You'll receive a base salary of £27,000 as well as your bonuses so fantastic earning potential (realistic OTE of £35K-£40K)
✓ Exceptional career progression. We're growing quickly, which means you'll potentially be able to rapidly move into a leadership role
✓ Fast-track leadership programme. We have an internal scheme which finds and develops the future leaders of our £1bn UK business
✓ Global opportunities. We are a global company with offices in 23 countries across the globe - that means great scope for our staff
Here's a taster of our award-winning benefits package:
- Dedicated in-house travel team for incredibly discounted trips
- Highly renowned social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan - claim money for dentist, optician etc.
- Generous share scheme
- Employer-matched pension scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Technology scheme
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
Here at Flight Centre, we have a strong focus on building your career, and we believe in promoting from within. Our training is second-to-none and, as such, we offer a variety of opportunities to progress and management training courses.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Corporate Traveller
Corporate Traveller is one of the world's leading personal and competitively priced corporate travel and expense managemen
- Sport, Leisure & Tourism
- New Malden, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1999