You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 07 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Secretarial / Office Support Recruitment.
Basic c. £20-25k plus excellent commission
Benefits include a good benefits package, not a long hours culture. Great commission on top of salary.
Based London - City, lovely office environment.
- Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultants x 2 required for City based Office Support Recruitment Consultancy
- Working alongside 2 successful Directors - will be given full training and support!
- Working with City based Finance clients!
GRADUATE / TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS x 2 FOR A BUSY SECRETARIAL/OFFICE SUPPORT RECRUITMENT TEAM, BASED LONDON, CITY.
- Well presented, credible individual with strong communication skills and good academics.
- Previous experience in a sales or office environment would be useful.
- Desire to progress a career in a recruitment environment is essential
- Candidates must be self motivated and confident with a professional attitude
- Must be organised and willing to learn
- Established Independent Professional Services Recruitment Consultancy
- Key Markets include Secretarial, HR and Finance and Banking
- Based in fantastic offices in the City
- Lovely team of 20 in total
- 9 in the Secretarial/Office Support team.
- Established client base covering Financial Services/Professional Services sectors
- Grown up environment offering a Non KPI culture
- To work in a busy Office Support team consisting of 9
- Your role is to assist 2 Directors in a resourcing capacity with her Office Support roles
- Liaising with clients in the Financial Services Sectors
- Full training will be given to learn the market and the role
- You will be liaising with candidates at all levels to source, screen and vet them
- As well as complete any administration, research or system duties to keep records up to date
- Liaising with clients to co-ordinate meetings, interviews, taking feedback
- Attending client meetings with Director to take details about potential requirements
- Progression is available to develop in to a Recruitment Consultant over time
Call us now to discuss this job in more detail and other similar Recruitment Consultancy roles.
Ruella James Recruitment to Recruitment specialise in placing recruiters at all levels into the Recruitment industry from Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant roles through to Experienced Recruitment Consultants and Senior Recruitment roles.
We have an amazing client list within the Recruitment industry and are always looking for Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultants / Experienced Recruitment Consultants in London and Regionally.
Roles include: Graduate Recruitment Consultants, Trainee Recruitment Consultants, Graduate Resourcers, Trainee Researchers, Associate Recruitment Consultants, Candidate Managers, Junior Recruitment Consultants, Account Managers, Business Developers, Executive Search Consultants, Team Leaders, Recruitment Managers, Recruitment Directors etc. Accountancy Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Banking Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Assistant Recruitment Consultant, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Resourcing Recruitment Consultant, Change Management Trainee Recruitment, Interim Recruitment Consultant, Digital Recruitment Consultant, PR Recruitment Consultant, Energy Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Engineering Recruitment Consultant, Executive Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Finance Recruitment Consultant, Financial Services Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Oil & Gas Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Hedge Fund Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, HR Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, HR Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Insurance Trainee Recruitment, Interim Recruitment Consultant International Recruitment Consultant, Investment Banking Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, IT Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Legal Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Management Consultant Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Marketing Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Multi-lingual Trainee Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Pharmaceutical Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Procurement Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Public Sector Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Sales Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Sports Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Supply Chain Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Technology Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
Founded in 1999, Ruella James Recruitment to Recruitment are a market leader in 'Recruitment to Recruitment'. We are proud to be Triple Award Winners at the Recruiter Awards for Excellence.
As we hope you appreciate, we are unable to respond personally to every application we receive. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, if you require feedback please call our Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant Team, our Experienced Recruitment Team, our Executive Recruitment team or our Regional Recruitment team.
Ruella James Recruitment to Recruitment is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.
VIEW OUR RECRUITMENT TO RECRUITMENT WEBSITE FOR MORE DETAILS
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Ruella James
Ruella James is a recruitment to recruitment company operating in the UK. Since 1999, we’ve forged a reputation for great results and a professional, ethical approach offering a complete recruitment consultancy solution through our five divisions. Our management and consultancy team is extremely experienced, with an unrivalled and outstanding
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 1999
Lasenby House, 32 Kingly St, Soho, London W1B 5QQ, UK