- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,000.0 per year
An exciting entry-level opportunity for someone seeking a career within a unique Restructuring and Advisory business has come afloat! As a Trainee Insolvency Administrator, you will be joining a highly regarded Restructuring and Advisory firm based in South East England. The firm has a good reputation for nurturing talent within where progression and ambitious attitudes are encouraged.
As the Trainee Insolvency Administrator, your role will involve working closely with those working on insolvency cases by providing administrative support to ensure an efficient service for clients and all interested parties.
- Providing administration for cases such as Bankruptcies, Compulsory Wind-Ups, Creditor Voluntary Liquidations and Company Voluntary Arrangements.
- Prepare documentation for statutory meetings.
- Completing VAT returns.
- Data entry and scanning case documents.
- Gain information on retention of title, secured and preferential claims.
- Maintain IPS case diaries
- Assist with everyday office responsibilities such as answering the phone and maintain filing standards.
Candidates will be ideally educated to at least A level standard. Candidates will need good written and verbal communication skills and be competent using IT softwar