You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 28,000.0 per year
We are the first holistic care platform that provides tailored, preventative care and helps elderly people to age confidently in their own homes. Through technology, we empower everyone involved in the 'circle of care' and give them reassurance, updates and support, 24/7. We combine new service delivery models with digital products and advanced IoT technology to improve the care provided, support the care community and prevent health deterioration. With us, you can be rest assured that you are in safe hands.
We are a growing team of 20 top-notch care, product, health and tech experts, passionate about our mission: to build a society in which we all age with confidence. We embody values of care, excellence, growth and we love what we do. Through an app for professional carers and family members, connected devices and a network of vetted care service delivery partners we are bringing confidence and demonstrating to older adults, their carers and their families, that living at home is truly possible. Backed and seed-funded by Kamet, the insurtech startup of AXA, we are in an acceleration phase with the assets, financial means and dedication to scale rapidly throughout Europe.
Founded only 1 year ago by a team hailing from Deliveroo, Asos and McKinsey, we've already grown to a company of 20 with plans to be 40 before the end of the year. Backed by the world's second-largest financial services company, the future is bright!
The mission of the Outbound Business Development Rep is to book meetings with the homecare agencies that underpin Birdie's go-to-market strategy. You'll report into the Head of Sales, and will be responsible for identifying prospects, qualifying their interest, and of course, booking demos. You'll be responsible for optimising that part of the funnel, as well as logging and structuring the feedback you hear to improve our overall product and marketing strategies. You'll also have a key role to play in helping to define our inbound marketing efforts. Expect a promotion to senior SDR after 6 months before progressing to a Business Development Manager after year 1
What you'll do:
Book over 25 meetings each month with customers fitting our target profile;
* Market Birdie at 3 - 5 conferences per year, with individual goals set for those conferences;
* Continuously iterate and improve our sales efforts, and achieve a 20% improvement in key sales metrics within 3 months;
* Share well-structured, timely and complete feedback with our product and marketing teams.
We'd love to hear from you if...
You're a self-starter, ready to take the initiative and drive radical improvement in your own and your team's work;
* You're unshakeably curious, always listening and engaging to understand true motivations;
* You can simplify the most complex topics in a way that anyone can understand;
* You're driven to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous, ever-changing startup environment, and can organise & prioritise your work independently;
* You are committed to self-development, whether independently or with your team;
* You are compassionately competitive, with a desire to be the best and to pull your team up with you;
* You have an exceptional track record, and the hunger to excel further;
* You've had at least 6 months of experience in sales development;
* You adhere to the Birdie values.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Wiser Graduates
Some of the UK’s most recognisable brands trust us to build their graduate schemes and identify future leaders.
Whether you’re looking to innovate at a young start-up or enter the corporate world, our team are happy to chat, give advice
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2013
10 Baker's Yard, London, UK