Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
A growing Insurance Underwriter in London are looking for an intellegent, hardworking 2017 or 2018 graduate to join their Syndicate Finance team. This would be an excellent opportunity for you to join a progressive company within the insurance industry.
Due to an internal promotion, this newly created role will allow for a wide range of exposure to different areas of the finance and accounting functions. Study support and full training will be provided.
Duties will include:
* Monthly group bank reconciliations and underwriting reconciliations;
* Carrying out daily insurance postings;
* Assisting with preparation of financial statements, regulatory returns, and reports to the parent company;
* Preparing weekly cash-flows; and
* Ad hoc duties as and when required.
Suitable applicants will have already taken the necessary steps towards qualifying as an accountant. Evidence of this on the CV could include a list of ACCA/CIMA/ACA exemptions/papers taken listed on the CV.
It is essential that applicants have:
* A minimum of a 2:1 degree in Accounting and Finance (or related degree);
* Strong A Levels (at least ABB);
* Evidence on CV of taking the active steps to pursue a career in accounting;
* An intermediate level of proficiency in Excel; and
* Strong communication skills as you will be working within a small team.
* Previous work experience again in an accounting/finance role.
Apply now to gain invaluable experience in a reinsurance firm and to excel your accounting career.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Insight are a specialist search & selection recruitment consultancy within the Energy & Commodity Trading, Commodity Exploration, Shipping & Physical Operations and Finance & Accounting areas, with an enviable client list covering geographical locations including UK, Houston, Switzerland, Brussels, Germany and Shanghai for For
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2005