You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Bank, City of London
£18,000 - £25,000 Basic + Uncapped Commission (£40k 1st year OTE - £80k 2nd Year) + Subsidised Gymbox Membership + Holiday Incentives + Recruitment Training + Management Progression
Are you an ambitious, goal focused and pro-active graduate looking for a career that can help you achieve your life goals? This is a unique opportunity to join a company with exciting plans that will offer you the chance to progress you all the way to Directorship. Earn exceptionally well and be progressed based on YOUR hard work, in a graduate recruitment consultant role with a difference.
We were established in 2009 within the engineering and technical sector. Having recently moved into Central London, our plans are rapid growth centred around a great team of people. Our culture is about high performance, self-improvement, achieving your life goals and having plenty of fun along the way. This is a graduate recruitment consultant role offering exceptional training, rewards and progression.
Why join us?
* Training - Future constantly invests into our staff to create highly trained and motivated recruitment consultants and managers, including structured recruitment training aimed at turning graduates into exceptional billers and 6 figure earners within 2 years.
* Fast Progression: We are looking for graduate recruitment consultants who want to progress their careers to senior level or management within 12-18 months. Our progression is unlimited and based on a meritocracy (up to Director / Business Owner long term).
* Earnings: Our consultants are rewarded for providing a great service. To support this our commission structure is one of the best in the recruitment industry and totally uncapped. We expect 6 figure earnings within 24 months.
* Working Environment: We are proud to operate from the centre of the capital of England! London is the place to be if you are serious about a career in recruitment. Our offices are vibrant, inspiring and full of like-minded people that want to do well in life!
* Brilliant Incentives: We take our top performers to the best London restaurants, prestigious sporting events, weekends away and luxury holidays (recent trips include Ascot races, Vegas, Munich Oktoberfest and the Monaco GP). We work hard and celebrate our successes!
We have an excellent track record of developing people from graduate recruitment consultants to become Senior staff and Team Managers.
* Graduate recruitment consultant role based near Cannon Street / Bank Station
* Regular training given to aid progression to Senior levels
* New business development
* Interviewing and assessing candidates
* Developing and nurturing your own clients and accounts
* Graduate in any discipline
* Wants a career in recruitment
* Wants to work in a dynamic London office
* Goal focused and ambitious, wants progression and exceptional rewards
* Commutable to the City of London (EC2N 2AT)
Apply now or call Issy Mehmet on 0203 411 4199 for immediate consideration.
Keywords: graduate recruitment consultant, graduate recruitment, graduate consultant, graduate scheme, sales, consultancy, account manager, engineering, technical, manufacturing, telesales, vacancies, b2b, business sales, sales executive, technical recruitment, engineering sales.
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd. The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please visit our website to view other positions we are currently handling.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Future Engineering Recruitment - passionate about engineering and placing the right engineers into the right jobs. We love what we do and we understand engineering recruitment - we are proud to operate in an industry that is growing from strength to strength in the UK today. CALL us for an informal discussion about your needs, 0203 411 4199 o
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009
29 Throgmorton St, London EC2N 2AT, UK