You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 01 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 550.0 per month
As a Business Analyst you will possess a deep understanding of client money / client assets and relevant CASS regulations to deliver on the mandatory changes required by Brexit. This will include undertaking impact analysis, requirements gathering, documentation, process and operating model design and implementation.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
* 5+ years business analysis or operations projects experience in top tier investment banks
* Solid understanding of client money, client assets and CASS
* Product knowledge across one or more asset classes, preferably derivatives
* Structured, end-to-end business analysis skills focused on business change rather than IT
* Track record large scale projects experience in operational change projects
* Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £450-£550/day contract role based London initially for six months.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Alexander Ash Consulting
Alexander Ash Consulting is a specialist recruitment consultancy which supplies senior, permanent and contract resources into a variety of verticals including Financial Services, Technology, Digital and Consulting.
Our goal is to provide a 'quality service' through a combination of delivery from an extensive network of leading consultants
- Technology & IT, Banking & Financial Services, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2005
52 Upper St, Islington, London N1 0QH, UK