You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Shipley, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
Location: Shipley, West Yorkshire
Salary: £20,000 – £30,000 DOE
Hours: Full Time, Permanent
The Company are seeking key individuals to join the existing test teams engaged in the production of advanced electronics systems and integrated end to end RF & microwave solutions for the Defence, Space and Security markets.
You’ll be joining their Operations team and the main purpose of the role is to ensure the capacity plan is adhered to by owning and controlling the demand plan.
* Provide strong technical leadership to the RF Engineering Teams
* Act as mentors to the engineers consistent with the skills development & training plan
* Develop an open engineering culture supportive of information sharing & the stimulation of new ideas
* Design, development and manufacturing support of products, processes and technology in more than one area Engineering, generating technical solution and Proposal support of RFQ’s for both ROM and Firm fixed price quotations
* Provide a lead Engineer function on key projects
* Produce comprehensive technical reports, chair cross-functional meetings and give detailed presentations
* Planning and controlling of tasks and resources
* Leads area on specific projects and participates/contributes to cross-functional projects
* Monthly Report in support of the Company
* Monthly Report and Monthly Meeting, plans and status of R&D activities and projects being supported
* Carry out appraisals and drive appraisal objectives within the engineering department
* Act as mentor and provide supervision to more junior members of Engineering
* Foster and maintain good customer and supplier relations whilst using a high level of commercial awareness
* Evaluate and introduce new methods, systems and techniques to ensure the company’s designs and processes incorporate the latest technologies where appropriate
* Establish and follow up on innovation within own area of specialism/discipline
* Contribute to the TDS technology roadmap
The Successful Candidate will have/ be:
* Degree qualified
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience in design of complex RF microwave filters and sub systems used within the Defence, Communications or Aerospace industry
* Experience in the Space sector desirable
* Experience leading small teams
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover letter for consideration.
Candidates with experience of: Aerospace Engineer, Production Planner, Product Development Manager, Product Design Officer, Product Manager, Manufacturing Manager, Production Coordinator, Technical Production Manager, Senior Engineer, Technical Engineer, Operations Manager may also be considered for this role.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Bluetownonline Ltd
With unprecedented access to the online recruitment market, Bluetownonline allows your organisation to secure the best candidates for less saving time, money and stress.
We pass the value onto you, as well as offering strategic advantages on a range of services including the placement of international candidates in 100 countries across
- Technology & IT, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2010