You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Macclesfield, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 26 Oct, 2018
- Start date: Asap
- Visa Sponsor
Sitec has a fantastic opportunity for a Revit Technician to join our on-site Asset Information Team for a major and prestigious scientific and pharmaceutical giant based in Macclesfield. This is a contract role, for an initial 12 months.
Working in a friendly office environment within the Asset Information Team, you will be expected to create, modify and maintain Revit models of existing buildings from survey data and construction drawings working to the client’s comprehensive BIM standards.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/abilities:
• Relevant experience in CAD drafting and design
• Extensive knowledge of the Autodesk Revit or Revit MEP software
• A good work ethic with an appetite to develop within the team
• Flexibility to meet changing priorities with excellent communication skills.
• Good written skills supported by excellent knowledge of MS Office suite.
• Candidates would ideally have a Mechanical / Building Services background
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
Established in 1951, Sitec is a privately owned engineering service company, providing engineering and recruitment solutions to many blue chip clients across a range of sectors including Aerospace, Nuclear, Defence and Petro-Chemical.
With a reputation for technical excellence, we have a proven record of providing engineering sup
- Technology & IT, Engineering & industrial, Recruitment & HR
- Bristol, UK
- 501-1,000 employees
- Founded in 1951