You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 27 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 27,000.0 per year
Job purpose and primary objectives
Automation Engineer who is able to define and implement test automation framework, help support to provide solutions and resolve problems faced by QA team.
- Define and drive test Automation Framework.
- Experience in Functional and Performance Testing.
- Collect and define and understand QA KPIs. Collect current data to understand KPI fulfilment.
- Should be able defining test automation framework and solution.
- Able to troubleshoot, fix issues raised while implementing framework for Project or POCs.
- Hands on Experience or Certification in Selenium, Junit or Serenium, Cucumber, QTP.
- Knowledge of Agile Concepts.
What makes us different as an employer isn't our skills and talents. It's our people. Winning the moniker of 'Global Top Employer' for the 3rd time in a row is just a testament to that!
- Familiar with Selenium WebDriver 3.0, HP Quality Center 10.0, JIRA, Jenkins, Cucumber, QTP, ETL Concepts
- Familiar with Hadoop
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Logical thinking.
- Good analytical skills.
- Problem solving skills.
What we are offering
With us, you'll get an exceptional start to a career in IT in a global and multicultural environment. Alongside a Graduate induction and a bespoke training and mentoring programme, there will be comprehensive opportunities for additional training and development through our Talent Development programme and online learning platform & apps.
We also run a successful employee engagement & community volunteering platform, and a comprehensive employee well-being programme. Other employee benefits include: Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Permanent Health Insurance and 22 days’ annual leave.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Consulting & Accounting, Technology & IT
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1968
33 Grosvenor Pl, Belgravia, London, UK