You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Manchester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,000.0 per year
Location: Central Manchester
Salary: £20k - £24k Basic (First year OTE £40k)
Sector: Professional Services
Looking for a graduate career within sales in an incredibly social environment?
My client have recently received huge amounts of investment and are now looking to spend the money on the sales team to grow the client base.
It's a very fast-paced, competitive and hard working environment that is the perfect place to work if you are looking for huge amounts of money, very fun social environment and a training plan to ensure long term success.
Your weekly duties will include:
- Prospecting new clients to generate new business.
- Going on client meetings from day one and selling to them. Your new companies main client base is recruitment bussinesses. How do you sell to recruitment companies? Go wine and dine them, take them to events, socialise with them!
- Researching possible clients and understanding their business requirements.
As a Graduate new into the business you will have a structures training plan from day 1 that will allow you to progress long term.
The progression is as follows >>
Account Executive / Business Development Executive>
Account Manager / Business Development Manager>
Business Development Director / Key Account Manager>
Sales Director / Account Director
What you get:
- Competitive basic salary of £20,000 - £24,000 Basic (Negotiable)
- Realistic first year OTE of £40k
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Holidays & Incentives
- Structured Training plan
What you need:
- Be a very social person!
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication/interpersonal/Articulation skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Competitive & Ambitious
- Sporty and confident personality
Please apply here or message Nick Gandhi directly on the This Is Prime or connect with him on LinkedIn
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About This is Prime
At Prime, we look at sales recruitment differently. That’s why we offer a unique alternative to the traditional sales recruitment agencies.
With over 30 years’ combined sales experience, we know what great salespeople look like, how to find them and how to recruit them. We also know how to train them to achieve their potential.
- Recruitment & HR
- Manchester, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2014
91 Hewitt St, Manchester, UK