You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 01 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 304.0 per week
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Humanities - Secondary
Are you a graduate of a humanities subject with a strong academic record and searching for a role where you can make a positive impact on a young person’s life?
Perhaps you are considering a career in teaching and would like to kick-start your journey now rather than wait till September 2019?
If you answered ‘yes’ to these questions, then you have come across your ideal next step! A thriving school in Harrow is looking to appoint a talented graduate to join their team ASAP supporting students in the humanities department...
- Humanities Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Earn £300-400 per week (term time)
- Support students 1:1 and in small groups
- Full-time, long-term position
- Assist with lesson planning and delivery
- Passionate about education and making a difference
- A degree in History, Geography (or humanities subject) minimum 2:1
- Excellent GCSEs and A levels
- Personable, enthusiastic, not afraid of a challenge!
- Previous experience of working/volunteering with young people
- Thriving secondary school located in Harrow
- Excellent training and support
- Close to public transport links
- Potential to progress to teacher training
- Regular access to CPD
- Shortlisting ASAP
If you think you have what it takes to succeed as a Humanities Graduate Teaching Assistant, click ‘Apply Now’ or send your CV and cover letter (detailing why you are the ideal candidate) to Sara at i-teachers today!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Here at i-teachers we try very hard to make our approach refreshingly different! This is reflected in not only the relationships we develop with our candidates and schools, but in the personnel we employ.
Put simply, our business is about people, and therefore, our team is hugely important, both inside and outside the business. We are d
- Recruitment & HR
- Manchester, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2011