- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 12 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 45,000.0 per year
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Sports People Needed!
If your university life was split between lectures and the sports field, and you see yourself as a competitive, driven and money hungry individual wanting to make the move to London - reach out now to find out what a career as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant could offer.
Location: Covent Garden, London
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 basic + uncapped commission (£38-43k OTE Year 1)
Role: Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Company Summary: Recruitment Consultancy, London, Digital Marketing, Media, Technology
What is the role of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
- Identifying high profile candidates across digital marketing and media, and placing them into your clients vacancies
- Network to seek the 'hidden gems’ across the global market
- Attend client meetings across London, acquiring candidate profiles to work with
- Cold calling potential clients to win new business
About the Recruitment Client:
- Specialise in placing executive/non-executive board members across a number of digital clients
- Great offices in Central London
- Over 60 years recruitment ex