- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 24 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 25 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 60,000.0 per year
Please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf
Job Title: Mandarin speaking Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking
Skills: Fluent Mandarin and English, Solid Relationship Manager experience within Corporate Banking, loan market or syndication is essential. Must have Credit input, loan agreement, Financial report, business analysis, lending, Money Market experience.
Salary: Up to £60k + benefits
Status: 16 months Fixed Term contract
Reporting To: Head of China Desk
Who you'll be working for:
Our client is a well-established and fast expanding bank.
What You Will be Doing:
- To maintain and develop the existing and potential relationship of Chinese clients UK subsidiaries.
- To work with domestic branch to provide trade finance products for the onshore Chinese clients.
- To assist the department with providing finance solution for China inwards investments in UK and Europe.
- To coordinate with mainland HQ to explore the potential business and maximize relationships for international customers with business in China.
- To be a key driver in the development of the existing products for new clients in order to grow of client/ business volume.
- To assist in relationship support work including the preparation of credit applications and credit ratings for Corporate Banking Dept.
- To assist, monitor and review facilities and loans after drawdown including the maintenance of efficient diary procedures to monitor covenant checks, timely reviews, waivers, Compliance and legal issues.
- To attend meetings and undertake follow up work including writing call reports.
- To identify, assess, mitigate/manage and monitor all risks arising within your role in accordance with the first line of defence responsibilities detailed in the Joint Risk Management & Compliance Framework
- To maintain up to date knowledge of all policies and procedures relevant to your role and to complete all CBT training issued by Compliance within prescribed timeframes
What you need to succeed:
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Development preferred
- Fluent (both written and verbal) in English and Mandarin are essential.
- Previous experiences in corporate banking, loan market, trade finance and China inwards investment projects are important.
- Experience in service orientated and customer focused role in financial services sector.
- Sound and proven analytical, credit and risk skills.
- Proactive, self-motivated and well-organized; Good communication skills; Strong work ethic and team spirit.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
People First is a multi-sector recruitment provider with five speciality teams: People First Supply Chain, People First Multilingual, People First Office Support, People First Team China and People First Team Japan. Since 1997, we have built up an enviable reputation within the UK and cross border into Europe, Africa and Asia.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 1997
6th Floor, 11 Ironmonger Ln, London EC2V 8EY, United Kingdom
Your personalised job suggestions
Graduate at In touch games