You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 04 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,500.0 per year
Looking for a placement role? Love beer? Ever considered sales?
Sales experience builds great transferable skills such as:
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Negotiation and persuasiveness
- Ability to stay calm and think fast
- Planning and research
No experience in sales? No problem.
If you possess the right mindset, attitude, commitment and hunger then we have an excellent opportunity for you on our Molson Coors team as a sales rep visiting convenience stores across a territory.
Molson Coors are responsible for huge brands including; Carling, Coors Light, Cobra, Doom Bar, Staropramen, Grolsch and Rekorderlig to name but a few!
You will be responsible for:
- Developing excellent in-store relationships with key decision makers in convenience and independent stores
- Working closely with key decision makers to maximise brand awareness, communicate new ideas, share best practice with the end goal of growing retailers’ Beer, Cider and Ale Category as a whole - whilst growing our distribution and rate of sale on key products across your territory
In return we will offer you:
- Working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
- Regular and comprehensive Personal Development Reviews, giving you the best possible opportunity to develop your career with one of the biggest brewers and best field marketing companies in the business with huge growth plans.
Additional training includes:
- Induction and formal sales training
- Shadowing team members
- Accompaniments in the field with the line manager
- A second level of sales training after probation
- Ongoing support and motivation from fellow team membersWhy Powerforce GB? Put simply, our employees love working here – we promote from within and since 2015 on the Molson Coors account alone, we have had more than 20 internal moves and promotions into Molson Coors, more so lately we have become a reliable talent pool for Molson Coors direct recruitment across many areas of their business
What we are looking for
You will have:
- A full UK or European driving license held for a minimum of one year
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 01/10/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitmentDiscover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Molson Coors (UK)
- Consumer goods
- in London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in