Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 11 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
KASKO offers an end-to-end insurance platform allowing insurers to build, run and continuously optimise digital insurance products in any distribution channel quickly, cost-effectively and flexibly.
Thus, we empower the multi-trillion-dollar insurance industry to embark on the digital revolution that other industries have gone through already. It allows insurers to build better products for consumers and to offer those at the point of demand and ultimately move from a fragmented offline world to a truly global, digital marketplace.
Who We Are
We’re an InsurTech business backed by some of the UK’s top investors incl. Seedcamp (Backers of: Transfer Wise, Property Partner and Revolut) and Chris Slater (Co-founder Simply Business, 500m exit).
We have an amazing technology platform, clients that are keeping us super busy and a clear vision of where the insurance industry is going and how we can help it get there! But to do that, we need to expand our awesome team.
We’re a diverse bunch from all over the world, with backgrounds in everything from insurance and technology to languages and history and we believe that diversity is what makes us so strong, so everyone has the opportunity to shine.
This is an exciting role, based in London, which has a tremendous impact on product and company development since you will be involved in defining the features that go into our roadmap and help plan the stages of product development.
You will be joining a highly-talented Project Management team, but with a greater focus on delivering new features, you will collaborate with external stakeholders to shift our platform “great” to “excellent”! You keep an eye on latest tech trends, have a continuous focus on product and enjoy making it on time. With natural instinct for bringing ideas to reality you will manage the implementation of strategic product design initiatives.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and prioritizing business and technical requirements for new platform features
- Working with software engineer, project managers and systems partners to spec out and define new features
- Acting as a Product Owner to several sprint teams, developing user stories and participating in daily standups
- Managing team members toward deliverables and project completion
- Collaborating with Tech Leads and stakeholders on regular basis
- Ensuring the best customer experience and becoming a company evangelist and product expert
This is a great opportunity for someone with strong business acumen and technical background. You have:
- Fluency in English (other languages, especially German, would be great)
- A university degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s)
- A fresh graduate or already a few years experienced (we are looking for either)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent writing, presentation and project management skills
- A strong focus on user experience
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and in a results-driven and fast-paced environment
- Preferably knowledge of Jira Software and Jira Portfolio
- A can-do and humorous attitude
- And are hardworking and also enjoy life
Only as a team can we make our vision a reality. We offer
- An attractive salary package
- Options for all (based on experience and performance)
- Unlimited holiday (you’re responsible for your own time off)
- Learning budget you can use for courses, conferences or other learning opportunities
- Company Laptop
- KASKO Trips! about once a quarter, we pick a city, get an Airbnb, fly in from the different offices and meet up for fun, some work and more fun.
Shape the future of KASKO and the entire insurance industry.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
We help innovative insurers to shape the future of the industry. We offer an API-powered agile insurance product and distribution platform that operates between digital customer touchpoints and legacy IT systems.
Thus, we make sure your IT empowers you, rather than restricts you, irrespective of your legacy system setup.
- Technology & IT, Banking & Financial Services
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2015