- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 26 Nov, 2018
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 50,000.0 per year
In 2012 our client launched a social messaging platform that has been taking the US by storm. After an extremely successful period our client has decided to hop across the Atlantic, in a bid to expand their sphere of influence and take up a firm foothold in the UK and European markets.
A number of new offices are being opened in the UK and our client is looking for talented, enthusiastic and passionate Graduate / Junior Developer to bring their product to these new markets and help enhance this already successful company!
All Graduate / Junior Developer positions come with the following benefits:
* 30 days holiday (plus 8 UK Bank Holidays).
* Flexible working hours
* An early finish on Fridays that fall in the months of June, July and August.
* £10’000 training allowance including attendance of Microsoft events and conferences.
* 4 days a month innovative time.
* Free gym membership including yoga sessions.
* Summer BBQs.
* Birthday bonus package – including time off work on your birthday, dinner at a top restaurant or a paid day trip to a European destination.
To apply for this position please send your CV to Richard Gibson at Noir Consulting.
Salary: £35 - £50k + Bonus + Pension + Benefits
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Noir Consulting
Noir Consulting is specialist I.T recruitment consultancy that focuses on securing the services of permanent and contract .NET / SQL Server candidates. Fluent in these areas, we understand the finer points of the technologies. We can help candidates make the right career decisions and help employers find the best people for their
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2005
Bridge House 4 Borough High St, London SE1 9QQ, UK