- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 18 Feb, 2019
- Posted on 20 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
- Managing the fee forecast on a weekly basis in the London studio, liaising with the London Directors to ensure that the information is as accurate as possible
- Updating the fee earners list on a weekly basis for all studios
- Attending the London management meetings in order to give updates on outstanding invoices, invoices to be raised for current month, fee forecast update, outstanding timesheets and project reports, any other issues regarding projects etc..
- Preparing time analysis reports showing levels of chargeable time
- Chasing timesheets and project reports
- Liaising with Directors to prepare monthly profitability forecasts for London and Development Consultancy
- Analysing project profitability reports on a monthly basis - ensuring that the data is accurate and ties up with fee forecasts and resource forecasts
- Ensuring that all internal cross charging is updated accurately
- Dealing with day to day queries - actual day rates, time transfer, project costs, time spent on projects, checking if invoices have been paid, subcontractors, analysing projects, invoices and sub-contractors analysis for individual projects
- Analysing marketing expenses on a monthly basis and preparing a monthly report for the Head of Marketing
- Preparing ad hoc reports for the Finance Partner and London Directors
- Excellent knowledge of Excel spreadsheets; good working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word)
- Highly numerate
- Strong analytical skills and great attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Organised and efficient
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Huntress is your independent, local recruitment company dedicated to making fast connections between candidates and employers within office support, accounting & finance and IT. We pride ourselves on keeping our promises and delivering the best possible service to all our customers, because we believe in building lasting partnerships with
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- Founded in 2000