You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 05 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 9.0 per hour
Working within an exciting start-up in a receptionist position. The job is Monday - Friday full time and a really great opportunity to start your career in a fast growing company.
Following exceptional demand for the service, we are expanding the reception team. Our reception team works from our head office in Shepherd's Bush and uses our tech platform to remotely manage our clinics across London. Your primary role will be to deliver exceptional customer service to our patients. Specific responsibilities include:
- Helping patients with any queries they may have (either over the telephone or email)
- Provide office support for the doctors
- Working within a team to provide great patient care before and after appointments
- Monitor performance at each clinic and action any issues that arise
- Speak to corporate clients who provide DocTap GP appointments for their employees
- Identify ways in which we can constantly improve the way we work
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone wishing to get involved early on in a fast growing start up. All our team are encouraged to take on projects that interest them and where they feel they can make things better. We promote from within whenever possible, providing outstanding opportunities for future career progression for motivated and talented individuals.
What we offer
- Great place to learn
- one to one training
- positive working environment
- fun and friendly team
- amazing experience in a fast growing start up
- At least finished college A levels University degree is not essential, but previous work experience is essential and the candidate must be able to demonstrate commitment.
- Hard working
- Problem solving
- Organisational skills
- A 'can-do' attitude
- Exceptional english - written and verbal
- Friendly and polite telephone and email manner
- Some experience of customer service
- Experience of thinking on your feet
You will enjoy providing exceptional customer service, on the phone and over email. You will be enthusiastic, motivated, reliable, hard-working and polite at all times. In a startup you will be involved in a wide variety of different projects, this will excite rather than daunt you. You will be well organised with good prioritisation and multi tasking skills.
You will see this role as the start of an exciting journey, and keen to improve and take on new challenges and opportunities as you grow in experience.Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
DocTap can provide your employees with same day GP appointments from our 6 central London clinics. 15 minute consultations start from just £29. There are no monthly fees or minimum contract, just pay for the appointments you need.
Improve your employee health, attendance, productivity, morale, retention and recruitment.
- Health & Social Care
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016