- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Opportunity to work with an award-winning, independent specialist asset management firm investing in fast-growth entrepreneurial businesses. Assisting the team in their day to day work and project management. Proactively thinking about how to make the day to day running more effective, hassle-free and efficient, enabling both the team and EA to utilise their time better and focus on value driving tasks.
Providing administrative support to a team of individuals including (but not limited to) project management, diary management, travel arrangements and database entries. The purpose of the role puts emphasis on getting a good understanding of the work carried out by the team in order to be able to best support them. This requires the candidate to have the following attributes:
- Firm base – have a strong academic record, with at least an undergraduate’s degree.
- Communicate – have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Tech whizzy – be IT literate with an interest in the use of digital solutions.
- Tenacious – have high levels of determination and resilience and be able to work to tight deadlines and with limited supervision.
- Drive – be bright, hardworking and an independent thinker who can initiate positive change.