You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Cambridge, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 25 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
At AstraZeneca we believe in the potential of our people and you’ll develop beyond what you thought possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us.
Working within an Enabling Function such as HR you may not feel you're at the frontline of research but your role in changing patients' lives is critical. Our mission is ambitious and it takes the skills of a collaborative team to really deliver on what science can do and to always put patients first. Here, you'll have various opportunities to broaden your career and with the right skills and passion we'll help you explore what AstraZeneca has to offer.
Find out more about the programme
Within HR we provide the expert advice to our Business Leaders to ensure our working environment across AZ is characterised by respect, integrity and growth opportunities, which encourage both individual contribution and collaborative entrepreneurial thinking.
Our apprenticeship scheme offers a unique opportunity to learn and work in a multi-national company alongside industry experts. Many of our apprentices go on to enjoy full- term positions both in their apprenticeship department and other areas of the business. As well as gaining valuable work experience, you will have the opportunity to study towards a professional qualification, depending on your chosen department.
As a Human Resources Apprentice, you will have the opportunity to gain skills and experience across a range of HR Specialisms. Typically, your apprenticeship will involve rotations into one or more areas and we will tailor your programme to meet your natural strengths, ambitions and areas you to develop.
Specialisms include the following areas (not exhaustive):
- Talent Acquisition
- Employer Branding
- HR Services
- Talent & Development
- People Analytics
- Employee Relations
To fulfil your potential and create a lasting career, we will help you in any way we can, including:
- Reporting to a supportive line manager and personal mentor
- Giving you the chance to network and socialise
- Professional and in-house training schemes and qualifications
- Being a part of a successful team
What we're looking for
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, driven and ambitious individuals with a passion to learn
- High aspirations and a desire to become part of a world-leading bio-pharmaceutical company
- A passion for HR
- Technology savvy, eager to learn and learns quickly
- Adaptable, flexible and able to work on two or more deliverables in parallel
- Takes responsibility for own self- development. Receptive to feedback and eager to develop.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Our Purpose is to push the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines. We believe the best way we can achieve our Purpose is to put science at the centre of everything w
- Health & Social Care, Science & Research, Chemicals & pharmaceuticals
- Cambridge, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1999
1 Francis Crick Ave, Cambridge, UK