You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 11 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Our client, a global Commodity Trading House, are looking for a Credit Analyst to join their office based in London.
For this role, you will be in charge of the management of a portfolio of counterparties with a focus on energy and industrial companies and Preparing Credit reports including Risk Return decisions amongst other duties.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Knowledge of analysing corporate and financial institutions from a credit risk, balance sheet and cash flow perspective.
- Experience in credit management, financing, risk controlling or a similar background preferably in an international trading organization or banking environment would be useful.
- Knowledge of credit terms in contracts.
- Good university degree in business administration or economics.
- Excellent self-motivation, independent and reliable working approach
- High level of social competence and ability to handle conflicts
- Business fluent English language skills are a must, French would be useful and other language skills would be a plus
Offering a competitive salary and benefits structure alongside excellent career progression opportunities.
Please contact Sam at Marlin Selection for more information or apply via the link below.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Marlin Selection
Marlin Selection was established to offer personal tailor-made solutions for recruitment within the Financial Services and Commodities industry.
We recruit for Investment Banks, Oil Majors, Commodities Trading Houses and Asset Management firms.
We specialise on the life cycle of a trade from origination to settlement and typical roles i
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2009