- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Our client, a global Commodity Trading House, are looking for a Credit Analyst to join their office based in London.
For this role, you will be in charge of the management of a portfolio of counterparties with a focus on energy and industrial companies and Preparing Credit reports including Risk Return decisions amongst other duties.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Knowledge of analysing corporate and financial institutions from a credit risk, balance sheet and cash flow perspective.
- Experience in credit management, financing, risk controlling or a similar background preferably in an international trading organization or banking environment would be useful.
- Knowledge of credit terms in contracts.
- Good university degree in business administration or economics.
- Excellent self-motivation, independent and reliable working approach
- High level of social competence and ability to handle conflicts
- Business fluent English language skills are a must, French would be useful and other language skills would be a plus
Offering a competitive salary and benefits structure alongside excellent career progression opportunities.
Please contact Sam at Marlin Selection for more information or apply via the link below.