- Maidstone, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Maidstone, Kent Permanent, Full-time Excellent salary subject to experience
Our client is looking for a Research Analyst to join a team of skilled professionals who conduct market research for some of the world’s largest healthcare organisations, using cutting edge technologies to analyse data and develop unique insights.
You will work as part of a team of professionals who minister through their day-to-day work, pray together daily, and use the Bible as a foundation for business and career development.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Extracting and processing data from a variety of sources
- Transforming, combining, cleaning and classifying data
- Analysing data to develop insights in response to business and market research requirements
- Communicating insights using data visualisation techniques
- Explaining research findings to colleagues and clients
- Praying together with other workplace ministers
The ideal candidate should have either a relevant university degree level qualification, or a minimum of 2 years