You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Maidstone, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Maidstone, Kent Permanent, Full-time Excellent salary subject to experience
Our client is looking for a Research Analyst to join a team of skilled professionals who conduct market research for some of the world’s largest healthcare organisations, using cutting edge technologies to analyse data and develop unique insights.
You will work as part of a team of professionals who minister through their day-to-day work, pray together daily, and use the Bible as a foundation for business and career development.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Extracting and processing data from a variety of sources
- Transforming, combining, cleaning and classifying data
- Analysing data to develop insights in response to business and market research requirements
- Communicating insights using data visualisation techniques
- Explaining research findings to colleagues and clients
- Praying together with other workplace ministers
The ideal candidate should have either a relevant university degree level qualification, or a minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience. Greater levels of experience will be an additional advantage. You must have a personal commitment to the Christian faith and be actively involved in a church congregation.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
You should also have at least three of the following practical or academic skills, which will be useful in your work as a Research Analyst:
- Data science techniques and tools
- Data analysis: charting tools or other data analysis software
- Social media analysis and strategy
- Maths, Statistics & Spreadsheets
- Market research
- Graphic / presentation design including data visualisation
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Public speaking
- Foreign languages
- Geography or other social sciences
MORE ABOUT WORKPLACE MINISTRY
As a workplace minister you will put your faith to work in a business ministry while you develop world-class professional skills. Our Marketplace Ministry Equipping Programme will also teach you how to implement Biblical principles in your work.
The employer is a faith-based social enterprise with a vision to transform nations, operating as a consultancy to the global healthcare industry, working with many of the world’s biggest names in the industry.
N.B. There is an occupational requirement to have an active personal commitment to the Christian faith (permitted under Schedule 9, Part 1 of the Equality Act 2010).
To apply, please use the form below to upload your CV along with a covering message explaining what inspires you about this opportunity and what you will bring to both the practical and faith-based aspects of the role.
You will then receive a follow-up email from worship.works outlining the next stages in the application process.
No agencies please.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.